Saturday, March 7, 2015

What I'm hankering for

Books now I have too many lol. Binocular, camera, check. Headwears, check.

What I do need is a good hiking shoe.

Saw a very comfortable one at Nordstrom or something near my home, NB
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IYAIRDU/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=10Z5CAEZEDX8&coliid=I1DK8V871EM2BV&psc=1

but it's too expensive for me. Yeah, $60 is, for me lol.

So ordered a $20 from Amazon lol, but it's late coming, well I guess it'll have arrived by the time I come home after IW.

---------

Another, naturally, is a scope!!! Especially useful when exploring faraway birds at the Lakes.
At Sepulveda Basin, the guide leader had an excellent scope; Pentax PF-ED AII

http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-PF-65ED--Spotting-Scope-Field/dp/B000MILW52/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425780477&sr=8-2&keywords=Pentax+PF-ED+AII

Eh, it's not THAT expensive? Thought it was in the Thousands lol.  Verra tempting....(but still, too expensive for me :sobbing:)

But..Eyepiece? Does one need that? That's additional $200-300...ugh. And there's the tripod too...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment