Monday, March 16, 2015

Some ramblings on birding

So $20 hiking shoe arrived via Amazon, was interested in that New Balance shoe I mentioned, but it costs $60, so...(still that's a cheaper one!)  Pretty comfortable, satisfied so far!

Now the only thing I need is a scope lol, I've mentioned that $460 one which is verra good(that's also a cheaper one!).  But not yet I guess, my financial situation is a bit shakey now lol.

I mentioned the Merry Go round birding hotspot at Griffith; and Henry Childs on his "Where Birders Go in Southern California" actually mentions the very spot, on p.58!!!  Extremely proud of my ability! Lol.

So, what's the favorite species I've spotted so far?

Naturally? colorful ones lol. Western Bluebird, Black-Crowned Night-Heron, Belted Kingfisher, Yellow-rumped Warbler..Hawks, Eagles, Ospreys are majestic, so those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment