Monday, August 24, 2015

Should soon visit

Hanamongna, to study more, especially warblers. Should visit the NE pond, and that portion again, haven't been there recently.


Peck Pit, to use my Landscout scope of course; And I really need to find those YBC and BGs lol.


Madrona Marsh, another perfect place to use a scope; the area's pretty big actually, AND flat; mostly to check perching buteos/accipiters and BG/LB.


And various 'Pts' to watch seabirds; Pt. Vicente definitely, since I haven't been there yet. Pt Dume, could visit next month, but it's expensive to park there..last(and first) time I walked from Zuma Lagoon, where I parked the car for free lol. And you have to actually climb a bit to reach the seawatching platform..


Anyway, if seabird watching isn't any good, I'm seriously considering buying Ultima..

No comments:

Post a Comment