Saturday, February 14, 2015

Feb 14 Hahamongna Watershed Park pics

So I dared lol, since it was on the way home anyway.
3 birdings in one day, I don't recommend, only because birding at noon in So. Cal, even in the Winter, is suicide lol. I thought I was being baked alive!!

Found a hot spot, spotted a Thrasher vigorously poking the grounds! Along with Scrub Jay. Not bad variety here, either. 
Frisbee competition was being held, so couldn't really explore the lawn around the parking lot lol.

Was dying of heat and thirst by the time I was negotiating the route back to the parking lot via the basin across JPL!














 California Thrasher!
 Western Scrub Jay
 This is the Hot Spot where I found those 3 birds
 This is where the Thrasher and Scrub Jay poked the ground lol








 Only Mallards, too bad


















 What is this?!! Flycatcher or something?






No comments:

Post a Comment