Tuesday, February 24, 2015

San Elijo - Carina Trail pics 1

At first wasn't that exciting, few birds. But the trail itself was very nice; not too arduous, pretty flat.
Walked till I crossed beneath the bridge, and came back. And after all there were some birds, there was a hot spot where lots of them, including sparrows were around.

And I think I spotted 2 or 3 kinds of raptors!

One was a hawk, a neighbor walking her dog told me, she said she's now familiar with peopleas 'gawking at the hawk' and taking pic! Haha(gawk one I just made it up, she didn't use that exact word; rhymes perfectly with hawk!).

Then went to Visitor Center at Manchester, and was greeted by lots of shorebirds! Snowy Egret and a Clark's Grebe were practically competing for some prey lol.

Computer is a bit weird right now, will try to post it later.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment