Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Feb 10 Santa Anita Canyon/Chantry Flats pics

I imagined it like Las Flores...nope, it was like Angeles Crest lol, have to drive up for quite a long time, and roads even narrower; quite a harrowing ride if you ask me!

Birds passed by on the (drive) way up, but for a beginner like me, pretty difficult to spot birds in these kinds of wilderness..found birds such as Stellar's Jay at the Parking lot, not at the trail (Actually, parking lot is an excellent place to spot birds! What with the trees and lawns and such).

And that trail; SO steep, ugh, was dying when I hurried back in fear of getting ticketed lol(since I didn't buy the Adventure Pass!).

Didn't need the Adventure Pass, but I imagine one would need it during the weekends.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment