Tuesday, July 14, 2015

More binos

So agonizing.


I did pretty well so far without binos actually, since my Canon camera is good enough, and since I mainly take pics.


But still, it takes time to turn it on and focus. 


I would like a lighter one since my Vivitar 7*50 was quite heavy. Borrowing Papilio was a revelation, but still it's only 6.5, I do want higher power for example for watching shorebirds(in fact I do recognize the necessity of a scope lol). 


Celestron Nature 8*42 has hight ratings, but it's rather heavy, and a bit expensive(over $100, but Papilio too).


Aculon is cheaper but also heavy,
Leupold is 6 power and not cheap,
Shasta Ridge likewise pricey,
Pentax 8x21 UCF R Binoculars  is only *21 so limited view and brightness I fear, although it is cheap..
how about
Bushnell H2O Waterproof/Fog​proof Roof Prism Binocular, 8 x 42-mm, Black  or
Celestron Outland X 8x42 Binocular, Black ...and that's not all lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment