Saturday, October 21, 2017

Paul Lehman again at Famosa????!

I swear it looked like Paul Lehman, same blue shirt, same birder guy, and I didn't bring the NG book, why didn't I bother today lol(I brought it yesterday). But I can't just grab him(he didn't stay, just passed straight by, unlike other birders), that will be too rude, no? And what if it wasn't him.  Anyhow my birding-honed? lol observation skill! tells me it looks like this handsome guy,

http://creagrus.home.montereybay.com/CAwhoPEL.html

 
























fast-forward 30? years!

He could've lectured/expounded to a newbie like me on his various observation tips like Virginia Rail call...why didn't he stop by like other birders :p  He just passed by like last time!
Anyway, if indeed it was him, again, mucho honored by his brief yet august presence!

Forget Famosa, no luck on the Virginia Rail and PL reported a MCCOWN'S LONGSPUR along with CHESTNUT-COLLARED LONGSPUR at Fiesta Isl. Dog Run. Going there first thing in the morning of course(as usual, till like 8:40am, I have to watch women college tennis tournament at Barnes Tennis Center(mercifully near to Famosa and SD River at Robb Field, also to the Dog Run).

Gary Nunn reported Black-throated Blue Warbler, he's really finding all kinds of warblers lol. But saw that at Descanso last Fall, so Longspurs are priorities for me. 

P.S. Tomorrow's match start at 10, so BTBW first, then to Dog Run I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment